Take a bus trip with Connecticut NOW to see Gloria: A Life in NYC!
Spend a day in sisterhood with Connecticut NOW on Saturday, Feb. 9, when we’ll travel together by bus to New York City to see the highly acclaimed “Gloria: A Life” – a play described as “a richly detailed tapestry about one of the most inspiring and remarkable women of our time.” Only 39 seats are available for this special trip, so book now! Cost of $110.00 per person includes a premium ticket to the 2 p.m. performance of the play; an after-performance theater talk-back with a special guest; comfortable, round-trip bus transportation from either Glastonbury or New Haven; and driver gratuity. After the play, we’ll have about 2 hours to eat or otherwise enjoy being in Manhattan before heading home. Timeline for the day:
* 10:30 a.m. pick up travelers leaving from the commuter parking lot at 3024 Main St., Glastonbury
* 11 a.m. pick up travelers leaving from the commuter parking lot facing Long Island Sound at Long Wharf in New Haven
* 2 p.m. see Gloria: A Life, followed by theater talk-back
* 4 p.m.-ish time on your own (with lots of great restaurants in the area)
* 6 p.m. leave NYC for return home
Reserve your seat by completing and submitting the form below and then making your secured payment.