In addition to participating in the Women’s March in Hartford, Connecticut NOW has chartered a bus to take CT NOW members and friends to the 2019 Women’s March in Washington, D.C. Want to be part of the #WomensWave that on Saturday, January 19, 2019 will swell just steps from the U.S. Capitol? Come with us! Our bus will be picking up passengers in Glastonbury and New Haven. Cost per person is $60 for Connecticut NOW members and $75 for non-members. Price includes roundtrip travel in a luxury coach; snacks and drinks to keep you full and hydrated; the excitement and camaraderie that comes from standing up, and speaking out, with like-minded people; bus driver gratuity; and so much more. Space is strictly limited! If you want to attend, please purchase your tickets ASAP. Buying your tickets early will also help us know whether we need to pursue the possibility of chartering a second bus.
Timeline for the trip on January 19, 2019:
* 1:30 a.m. pick up travelers leaving from the commuter parking lot at 3024 Main St., Glastonbury
* 2 a.m. pick up travelers leaving from the commuter parking lot facing Long Island Sound at Long Wharf in New Haven
* 2:15ish a.m. pick up travelers from a Fairfield County commuter parking lot, exact location TBD
* 10 a.m. #WomensWave Women’s March begins
* 6:30 p.m. leave Washington for return home
Click here to reserve your seat. Limited space available.