NOW’s Political Action Committee has endorsed Hillary Clinton for President of the United States, and CT NOW wants to help in any and every way possible to ensure she wins the Democratic nomination and then goes on to win the White House.
Help us make history happen! Among other events and activities, CT NOW is joining forces with CT Women for Hillary to travel to New Hampshire to campaign for Hillary on Jan. 30 and Feb. 7. If you’re not able to travel, there’s also much you can do right from the comfort of your own home!
Why are we for Hillary?
- Hillary is a leader in the fight for the elimination of violence against women.
- Hillary supports economic justice and will work to combat income inequality.
- Hillary pledges to make college affordable and attainable.
- Hillary continues to be committed to racial justice.
- Hillary supports full reproductive rights without restrictions.
- Hillary is committed to fighting discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
- A Hillary Clinton presidency would launch a new drive for women’s constitutional equality.
- Hillary is committed to increasing women’s leadership in politics and the professions.